Integration SetupHow to Protect BMS/Vorex with AuthAnvil
This article will walk you through adding Business Management System (BMS) / Vorex from the SSO Catalog.
First: Add the BMS Application
- Log into your instance of AuthAnvil
- Browse to SSO Manager and select the “Plus” sign in the bottom right to add an application
- Choose “Kaseya BMS” from the list
- Leave everything as default for now, and add the Application.
- Next, select Protocol Setup.
Change Assertion Consumer Service URL to https://www.vorexlogin.com/AuthAnvil/Connect.aspx
Note: If you have a unique BMS tenant URL, then the Assertion Consumer Service URL will be: https://(your BMS Instance)/AuthAnvil/connect.aspx. This should reflect the Reply to URL found at Admin > My Company > Single Sign On in BMS.
- Select Attribute Transformation
- Remove Attribute Value: CompanyName
- Remove Attribute Send As: CompanyName
- Add Attribute Value: (Your BMS company name)
- Add Attribute Send As: CompanyName
- Select Permissions and add the groups that will have permissions to access this application.
- Browse to Signing and Encryption, and download the certificate.
- Save the application.
Next: Configure Kaseya BMS for SAML
- Log into your account for Kaseya BMS
- Click on Admin > My Company > Single Sign On
- Select Upload Certificate and browse to where the certificate you downloaded resides.
- Upload the certificate, select Enable Single Sign On to Kaseya and press Save (S)
- As long as the username in your tenant exists in Kaseya BMS, you should now be able to log in with SSO.