When the use of passwords is unavoidable, strong password management practices can ensure you have a secure and easy-to-use way to store and manage business passwords.
Take the pain out of passwords.
With AuthAnvil Password Manager, you can organize, share, synchronize, automate, and audit all the important passwords and password-related tasks handled within your organization. You have full control over which users and groups can access which passwords. Take comfort knowing your “keys to the kingdom” are stored in a safe place of your choosing.
It’s time to stop wrestling with sticky notes, spreadsheets, or personal password managers and start using a system designed for IT teams. AuthAnvil’s Password Manager encompasses a powerful suite of functionality to effectively streamline and control your credential management, by enabling you to:
- Easily organize, share, and even hide credentials with password vaults
- Archive and access old passwords when needed, and prevent future reuse
- Use password policy templates to create strong passwords that meet your specific complexity requirements
- Improve security by automatically generating complex passwords that are virtually impossible to guess or circumvent
- Collect the important information to build a timeline of activity and make informed decisions, all from one place
Password Auditing and Reporting
With auditing and reporting functionality from AuthAnvil, you can stop being reactionary to password-related security incidents, and become proactive in understanding how your staff authenticates to sensitive resources. Use Password Manager’s built-in audit and logging capabilities to track requests and logins, while generating easy-to-understand reports that offer the visibility and confidence needed to allow staff anywhere access from almost any device.
Since passwords can be centrally managed in AuthAnvil, Password Manager offers better visibility and analytics into who has seen what password when. This makes it simple to revoke access or otherwise expire credentials in just a few clicks. Password Manager’s built-in dashboards also allow you to quickly see the metrics that matter most in determining the health and state of your AuthAnvil environment, with access to logs to quickly search and sort authentication activity in real-time.
AuthAnvil Password Manager offers flexible deployment options for small businesses and midsize organizations. Choose between an on-premise or private cloud deployment based on your business needs and preferences. Typical considerations include:
- IT strategy, resources, and investment in server infrastructure
- Current corporate security policies and regulatory controls
- Comfort with cloud virtualization, especially related to legal, privacy and compliance concerns
- Budget and time
AuthAnvil is built to scale. Start with a single web service instance on an existing server and migrate it to dedicated hardware in-house or into cloud services like Windows Azure or Amazon EC2 as needed.
One of the most interesting benefits of using AuthAnvil Password Solutions is the ability to federate a portion of trust between AuthAnvil systems through proxied delegation. This allows staff, partners, and subcontractors to use their own AuthAnvil systems to authenticate securely inside the office, at home, and wherever they need to access resources being shared by your organization.